Happy Tree Friends

Happy Tree Friends
Giggles, Petunia, Flaky

Friday, 8 July 2011

Some Random Post

ST
I woke up and my body was covered by thick blanket on the bed. "Quick, wash your face, we're gonna take a walk," warned my aunt. My eyes were so heavy but I struggled to stand up and wash my face. After I washed my face, I ran outside and wore my dad's slippers. Me and my cousin had to walk about 1 km to reach the waterfall. I had seen waterfall once, and it was so beautiful.d  So beautiful that I can't speak a word ( actually I was not that amazed).
"This is indeed not as beautiful as that waterfall, but.....trying is not bad," I mumbled to myself, as I walked on the rocks without my slipper. Some of the rocks hurt my feet, but I tried not to complain. Soon. I complained because it really hurt. We ended our expedition about 40 minutes later.
When we reached butterfly park, we really wanted to get in but it was closed. I LOVE BUTTERFLIES. THEY ARE INDESCRIBABLY BEAUTIFUL. I nearly drooled, because to experience exploring a beautiful park is worth every penny you spend for a COKE. I would love to see squirrel again, because I saw one on the tree when we were about to reach the waterfall. I want to keep one, and I don't want the stuffed one.
"I think this park is closed, and we can only see from outside," my cousin said to me. I just nodded, that's what I thought before. "You're probably right," I sighed and told  my cousin to sit. We sat as we pondered about that.
We went home on foot and that was pretty exhilarating. Well, that's not home, that's a villa. :D I'D LOVE TO COME BACK TO THE WATERFALL AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment